Monday 18 February 2013

I shouldn't say it, but I'm starting to think I care.

 
I took a trip back up north to York over the weekend, it was so lovely to see all my childhood friends, and of course we had to go shopping! My main priority was to pick up a new pair of jeans from Topshop, after hearing so many lovely things about them and I thought it was definitely time to treat myself to a pair. 



These jeans are so lovely and comfortable, and the perfect fit for me! I tried a lot of different pairs and these were by far my favourite. A good price too. (Just noting here that the link I've given doesn't go to the exact jeans that I have, as mine weren't on the Topshop website, however these were the closest match I could find!)

 
Shirt / Urban Outfitters

I picked up this BDG shirt in the new (well new to me) Urban Outfitters in York for £10. As usual, it was from the clearance, as all my purchases from UO are!

Black Maxi Skirt / Topshop

This was deffo my buy of the day! Only £5 for something I've wanted for ages, I couldn't believe it, and neither could the sales assistant! (Again, because it's a sale item I couldn't find the exact product online, so the link is a suggested alternative from Topshop, unfortunately at full price!)



A lot of people I know love this, and I decided it was time to try it fro myself. With a felt-pen style tip, it's easy to use and has a great colour density to boot! Love it, as I love all the other S+G products I've tried.

I hope you enjoyed this post, as soon as I have some free time I'll snap a couple of outfit posts to show you what these things look like on.

I have exciting news to announce as well, I will be blogging at the Bristol Fashion Week 'Live Blogging Show' for SS13, along with 99 other bloggers from around the south west and beyond. I am so excited to take part, I'll have more news to share soon hoepfully.

Also, I was flicking through my favourite blogs before writing this post and read this article from the blog 'Gin and Ginger'. It was such a great article that I had to share it with you guys, please check it out!

Hope you all had lovely weekends,
love 
annie 
xxx


Tom Odell - Hold Me (One word. Addicted.)

8 comments:

  1. I live near York, it's a lovely place. I love all the cobbled streets
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and me, the shambles are a lovely place to spend the afternoon!X

      Delete
  2. Looks like you pulled in a real fantastic haul there. Well done.

    Nothing I love more than a £5 bargain!

    Hope you are well, take care :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, yes they're the best!Thanks, and you:')xx

      Delete
  3. The leigh jeans are really great!! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes i love them, can't believe i'd never tried them before!annie x

      Delete
  4. Finally got around to reading the article by Charlotte - well worth reading and she makes some very valid points - remember Reeva

    On a lighter note - the jeans look great !

    ReplyDelete