Tuesday 11 June 2013

Changing by the minute and the record on repeat.


Aloha there, its me, that long lost blogger who got lost in a sea storm of exams. Hyperbole may of been used there, but seriously, I have been consumed by exam fever. I thought once I started my study leave, I would have time to blog. I didn't. My camera, once used every single day, was abandoned in a corner of my room to gather dust. Now, with only one exam left (the dreaded calculator maths), I feel like I have some more time to blog. This summer (11 weeks long babyyyy), will definitley be one full of blogging! So, without further ado, here is my OOTD post for you all, neon crop tops and all...




But look at this little camera my dad found and gifted to me the other day! Its a tiny pinhole camera with no shutter mechanism, and I cant wait to try using it. However, me being the indecisive being that I am, cant decide whether to use colour or black and white film, what do you guys think?


Crop top // Topshop
Skirt // Enjoy Vintage Shop, Truro
Nike Blazers // Office

Thats it for my now lovelies, see you soon and I hope your all having a fabulous day!

Love, 
Annie 
xxx

George Barnett - Swimming Pools (Drank) Kendrick Lamar Cover
(This song is my summer song, I cant stop singing it, I HAVE AN OBSESSION SEND HELP)

2 comments:

  1. I HAVE A BEAUTIFUL WIFE XOX

    (ps. go for black and white first of all)

    ReplyDelete